Thursday 7 May 2009

T.G.I. WTF?!!

Clifton Park, NY. Man orders broccoli at T.G.I. Friday's and finds a snake head.
He and girlfriend don't pay for dinner but get a fine photo with their cell phone.
The lesson? Never get vegetables at a T.G.I. Friday's. Unless it's fried.
In fact don't get anything at T.G.I. Friday's unless it's fried.
Mmmmm. Fried Snake.
On a side note... The last time I went to a TGIF (in Riverhead, NY) they had added a Dessert Sampler to their menu. I like this. If I owned a restaurant, I would do this.
...sans snake, of course!
Also... I wanted to use a snake pic for this post but I feared for my beloved, Moshe- who does not like the snakes.

3 comments:

anniemom said...

Oh my God, bless you. As I was reading I was so afraid to scroll down. Ready to click off the screen at a moment's notice. You are clearly a fabulous friend. And that, is one of the myriad reasons I love you!!!

love, jenn said...

Right back at 'cha!! :)

Anonymous said...

This is SSSSSSSSSSoo bad!!! I will not eat there ever again!!