Sunday 31 May 2009

Sick Bay 2009, Part 9

And at 10:46, we are coming up to the end... And so, it is our final report LIVE from The Couch!
-Kings Of Leon MTV promo ad of them playing golf and cursing made me like them more.
-Samberg changes outfit and announces it. Weird. Susan Lucci throws up in her mouth a little.
-Jim Carey wins Best Comedic Performance for Yes, Man and gets a standing O. Who saw Yes, Man? I didn't say yes. Mentions Prop 8 and swine flu in in his over-rehearsed
acceptance monologue.
-I owe myself ten bucks as Ferrell and Popcorn Man were onscreen together thus ensuring they are not one in the same. Oops. You got me, MTV. You got me.
-Heath Ledger wins Best Villain award. We find this out in brief pre-commercial announcement. Thank you for that MTV. For reals.
-Denzel presents Best Movie award to... wait for it... Twilight. I know?! Who would have guessed.
Good night and safe home everybody. This has been Jenn reporting LIVE from The Couch reminding everyone to have your pets spayed or neutered.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sick Bay 1 - 9:-O...OHHH please get better FAST....you have far tooooo much time on the couch...Loved the reports:-)oxox

Sans Pantaloons said...

I hope you are feeling a little better. I have asked My Three Girls to send my cookie prize to your good self. I hope this is okay.

Sending good thoughts and best wishes!

love, jenn said...

Awww, thank you, SP!! Cookies from men without pants are my favorite kind!