Sunday 31 May 2009

Sick Bay 2009, Part 7

OK... at the hour and ten mark.... here are my thoughts since last I reported
LIVE From The Couch!
-Cool Guys Don't Look At Explosions song is fun until Will Ferrell shows up dressed as Neil Diamond. Stupid.
-Jonah Hill's reaction to Robert Pattinson winning Breakthrough Actor rules. I would like an appearance by Joel McHale with his thoughts on Pattinson's lame-o facial hair.
- BRUNO descends, balls first, on Eminem and his bodyguards proceed to swat him like a pinata. Em walks and somewhere in that mess Zac Efron wins an award. He gives Oscar speech as it is the closest he should ever get.
-Clip from new Potter RULES.
-random audience plants are stupid.
-clip from I Love You, Man reminds me how much I loved I Love You, Man.
-Kristen Stewart is wearing Chuck Taylors and not well.
-Twilight (the song, the actors, the word...) makes people scream.
-Jim Carey as audience plant is stupider.
-LeAnn Rimes sings I Jizz In My Pants. This is only topped by Forest Whitaker singing
Dick In A Box.
-Miley Cyrus is a big fan of Lil Wayne. She's so white. And says... "I wanna thank God. DUH."
(of course, I do like The Climb a lot. So, whatevs.)

No comments: