Sunday 17 May 2009

Good Thang.


We need some goodness up in the BFG Apartment!! Illness, death, and don't even get me started on the evidence that I have a cluckin' mouse!! None of these are a Good Thang. So... I am startin' a Good Thang Series!

And first up... SmartFood Popcorn Clusters!
They are GOOOOOD! I have only tried the Chocolate Cookie Caramel Pecan. But I like the CCCP so... happy to carry on with it! And not just delicious... each bag has 120cal and 2grams of fat. And fiber, too!! It is a great snack! And a Good Thang!

3 comments:

anne altman said...

other good things:

gummi worms.

do real birds eat gummi worms?

if you had gummi birds up there, when they fell, they'd bounce.

anne altman said...

or not, and i'd eat them.

love, jenn said...

I did think about little trampolines... Then the birdies could bounce right back up. But I like gummi worms? Do mice like gummi worms?