Sunday 31 May 2009

Sick Bay 2009, Part 8

Breaking News! Live from The Couch.
-New Twilight clip gets more screams. Jacob? Buff. Transformation to werewolf? Needs work.
Clip makes me wanna re-read books.
-Oscar mock of Ben Stiller's MTV Generation Award presentation is actually kinda funny. Until they add Ben Stiller. Zac Efron was 5 when Reality Bites came out. Christ, I'm old.
- I think WTF Award should have gone to the dude in the Popcorn Man suit. Seriously? WTF?!
-Wonder who will win Best Female Award? Kate Winslet in The Reader? No, wait... Kristen Stewart! Shocker. Why is she so angry? Hey Kristen- way to punch a gift horse.
-Channing Tatum is hot. I'd punch his gift horse!
-I like Kings of Leon live. Didn't think I would.
-More than an hour left?? H E L L Cool J, I need more tea.

No comments: