Thursday 14 May 2009

Recap. Housewives. New Jersey.

Can't. Stop. Laughing.

"Teresa is also a treat because she has three daughters. Their names are Milano, Asti Spumante, and Prosciutto Royale and they are all beautiful talented little bundles of vicariousness. Teresa claims that she is not a stage mother, no way bucko. She just likes to make her six-year-old daughter, Risotto, pose in sexy rapstress poses and would like her to have an acting and singing and dancing and modeling agent in New York City. Because, you know, the little fucker is just plain talented. And there's no denying that. Why fight the spotlight, you know? You can't. You just can't fight the spotlight."

Richard Lawson's recap on Gawker may have just saved this horrible, scone and death filled day. These Housewives and their bubbies are riDONKulous! But this recap is something else!
(Thanks, TwoCanAnne, for having a link...) Now, I must Gawk- who knew??
full article here....

1 comment:

My Three Girls (The A girls) said...

I am going to find these Housewives shows, you speak so highly of and DVR them. I cannot wait to know theses fantastic woman.

FYI.. I saw on some gossip site that So You think you can Dance is Filming......I am beyond excited!!!!I cannot wait.