Friday 1 May 2009

A Mini Game...

Backstage at AMERICANBLACKOUT was a small area. And as The Tank has a different something every couple of hours, there was many a prop that didn't belong to us. A wheelchair, a table, a piano... there was also varying set lists and scene break downs posted on the wall. I have no clue what this particular list was from, I just know that nightly- I picked a new favorite scene. I want YOU to have that opportunity as well! I have no clue what those scenes actually were as I have no clue what the show was but good golly Miss Molly- I kinda wanna write 'em! So, go on... what's your favorite??
OH... I was keen on #3 for a while. Bruised/Make you breakfast? Sounds like a helluva a hook up. But it is #16 that I wanna write.
Me: Hello
Menstruation: Hello.
Me: I hate you.
Menstruation: I am a gift from God so that you can...
Me (interrupting): Oh, Fuck Off!

No comments: