Sunday 31 May 2009

Sick Bay 2009, Part 5

With nothing else on... I have decided to watch MTV. For those of you without strep... here is a wrap up- so far anyway!
Reporting Live from the Couch on this evenings MTV Movie Awards.
You're welcome.
-Opening Bit? Retarded. Not a Samberg fan, I'm sorry. And I am pretty sure Kate Winslet just threw up in her mouth a little (if she is watching).
-Ashley Tisdale (HSM3) wins first award- Break Through Female. She thanks her cast and calls them her "best friends"... cut to Zac & Vanessa who look surprised at this news.
-Samberg welcomes us back from commercial by singing a bit from "This is How We Do It".
I like that.
-A Ha's Take On Me plays during Twilight's Best Fight Scene clip. Robert Pattinson needs a tan when not in vampire mode. We all know he's Edward Cullen.
-Taraji P Hensen likes Eminem a little too much or perhaps, fire ants were in her dress?
-the lemon dill dressing on my salad from BZ Grill might be delish if I didn't have strep.
-Cut to Miley Cyrus during Eminem's performance... she's white. Sandra Bullock? Whiter.
That brings us to the half hour mark... Stay tuned!

No comments: