Wednesday 18 July 2007

What a Croc!


I think Crocs are the ugliest shoes around. Period. Full stop. I don't care how comfortable they are, you couldn't pay me (or Annalee or Jo) to wear them! Seriously. And I have had some- how shall I say?- distinctive shoes. (And some "Ugly bags" if you ask Jo)...
U. G. L. Y. Crocs ain't got no alibis. They UGLY!
What? What? They UGLY!
OK, slipping them on to say, go collect eggs from the hen house? Fine.
But turns out-I like my eggs like I like most of my food-
prepared and delivered to me!
(That being said- if I ever get a hen house in Astoria...
I am so making omelets every day!)

However, today in town, I saw something I had not seen before...
Taking the Croc thing a step further... Putting their best foot forward...
Making sales a real shoe in...
That's right... a TRAVELLING Croc salesman!
What's next? Vending machines filled with them?!
They are really toe-ing the line with this!!
(OK... weak, but I couldn't resist! I feel like a real heel!)
(Sorry... I'll stop!)

No comments: