Tuesday 24 July 2007

Flood Updates!

Not to rub it in to my peeps up in Gloucester, but the sun is shining in Cornwall! It may actually be July! I have developed a cold (no doubt from wandering barefoot in two feet of water Saturday) and haven't stopped sneezing since I arrived! I tried to keep it under control whilst watching my Goddaughter's school play... Luckily, I was so sleepy from the Benedryl that I was too tired to sneeze. That being said, if anyone comes across a children's musical entitled Zoom, loosely based on The Tortoise and The Hare- burn it. "That's what daddy Tortoise, taught us!" ( it rhymes if you are British)...

Meanwhile, thanks to Jenny and me Ma for calling to make sure I was above water! Matt has dodgy electricity now and still no water (cable or internet)... I have suggested that he call in wet and come down here but alas... he is a good person! I may go for a wander myself (mainly because it isn't a swim) today and then Phoebe and I are having a pajama party later. Or I may just sit outside and read the new Potter.... God, I love having choices!!

No comments: