Thursday 5 July 2007

Today, I took a walk.


And I lived! There's not much around Matt's house but Gloucester itself is cool. Tomorrow I am going to town but for today, just cruised around the 'hood. Bought a plant. Saw a sneaker/trainer on a wall... just one. Poor lonely shoe. Saved a child's pictures from certain death as it blew out of Mom's hands and into traffic. I am a hero! Sadly, the picture was crap but the kid was about 4 so she's got time. And passed a chip shop called DA Dyke. Maybe I am the one who is 4 years old. Oh, and that is Gloucester's Cathedral. Little known fact to most Americans... all it takes in England to be a city (officially) is a cathedral. Here I thought it was an abundance Starbucks, a Chinatown and graffiti. So American.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I chuckled thinking that after you typed the blog's title, that you ended it with 'The End'.
Hope you are well and enjoying your month in England.
Love you, boo.