Monday 23 July 2007

Flood, flood, flood!




So, despite the rain, Matt agreed to take me to a Model Village in a lovely olde village called Bourton-On-Water. Sadly, due to the rain, we arrived at Bourton-UNDER-Water! although the Model Village remained fine and diggity dandy (Thank God) the river that runs through the village had wildly overflown and we had no choice but to take off our shoes and wade on in!! These pictures are of us standing in the street, people... not the river! Unbelievable!!! That being said, I love the whole Model Village thing!! For those of you who don't know, a Model Village is- you guessed it- a Model sized version of the Village! pretty darn implied by the name! Not exactly high on Matt's list of "things to do before I die" but hell, I could've demanded to be taken to Birdland!!

3 comments:

Sans Pantaloons said...

I got a little confused since I read 'My favourite bit' first and wasn't too impressed with the model village. The dawn of realisation that that was the model village within the model village was awesome.
I trust Nobody™ tripped over the bakers shop when using the self timer...

Sans Pantaloons said...

You may need to watch you back to.

love, jenn said...

I love, love, love the shark Pants Free Friend!! I totally didn't see it and will now eat an entire cake by myself today to celebrate the fact that I lived!!