Monday 9 July 2007

Looky Lou what I found!

Today, on my walk, I walked over to this big park.
Matt warned me to be careful as people get mugged there. He is so cute!! First of all, it was 10AM.
Second- all I need to do is talk and people stop and stare.
(the newest way to get criminals to freeze and allow you time to run away!)
and third- I guess I forgot to tell him about the time I ended up in Harlem at 2AM!
(I sooo just made that up for comedy's sake, Matt. Never happened, Mom!)

The park was lovely and the sun was shining and was all proud of myself for finding it without getting lost and there... in the middle of the park... just steps from the play area...

A Toilets With Aviary!!!

Whoever heard of such a thing?? Now, I did get closer than this picture implies but the smell of bird drove me back... I saw one pigeon with no feathers on his head so I would like to believe it is a Rescue Aviary and not a neglected one! Or worse... just a big cage! But all I could think was... can you imagine such a thing in Central Park?? The smell of the toilets would drive the birds away, first of all. Some joker would throw a KFC bucket in.
And others may look at it as a place TO grab dinner!

And before long, six homeless guys would be living there having gnawed thru the cage bars enjoying roast parakeet. Yep, some things are better left here in jolly olde....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and the journey continues....what great things to see....
Let the sun shine on your face...Be safe!!!!
ooxx Mum