Monday 16 July 2007

ROAD TRIP!!




So, after a tasty McDonalds breakfast on Saturday morning, Matt and I headed south to Cornwall to see my glorious Goddaughter in her end-of-the-year performance. She takes an acting/dancing/singing class, you see... And Phoebe was fantastic! Singing and dancing her little heart out!! I sat in the audience beaming with pride!! Unfortunately, it was not the all Phoebe show but we got some 16 year old drama students over the topping it ALL OVER THE PLACE!! Cats has never been a favorite of mine and this evening didn't change that. Boy, has it been a long time since I was a 16 year old big fish in a small pond! Part of me was thinking, "these poor babies..." and the rest of me was thinking "poor me!" We had several bottles of wine after and a small bitch fest! And as I fell asleep, all I could think was ... "whatever happened to that 16 year old in me??" And then I remembered... Victor Lazrow!
From the top: Phoebe is two over from the girl in the stripes (blonde, white belt), there she is again on the left fascinated by the amount of movement this young man does (he almost took my eye out several times!), and then smack center!

No comments: