Friday 31 October 2008

Perfume Update!!

Since last I left you... I was not overwhelmed by the Pink Sugar. I kinda second that with the Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline. It was pretty. Then it was powdery. It was not a delicate floral woody experience.
I don't know that I would ever describe myself as a "woman of inner youth and grace with an appreciation for true elegance and luxury". Given my love of cheap wine and Gnomes.
So, maybe- not for me.

I skipped the Calvin Klein Euphoria as I already know I LOVE it- it is the perfume I am trying to replace!! Though I am "provocative. sexy. sensual." (DUH!)

I am enjoying the Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy Sensual. Longest Name EVER though! It was lovely and mysterious at first and I liked it thru the day. It was both "seductive and captivating". Although by afternoon... it was gone! Maybe that is the "spontaneity" of which the ad speaks. On minute it's there and then POOF- gone. But I like Liv Tyler. And maybe, maybe- I should have used the free atomiser that is included with the kit?!

I will certainly know better for tomorrow's day of L.A.M.B.!
And speaking of- is this not the most stunning pic of Gwen and baby, Zuma?!

Dumb name. Stunning Baby! She got Daddy's eyes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE were just talking about her.........stunning ...and the eyes on Zuma ..WOW!!!He is a cutie!

love, jenn said...

Zuma is a SHE, Mom!! Couldn't you tell from the name?? :)