Saturday 18 October 2008

My Work Here Is Almost Done...

...so, I am ignoring Jay and 7 of his closest buddies right now, here in El Hamptons-o, to share this moment of pride with you all! Starting next week, Jay is taking a 2D Animation class at the Jewish Museum. It's a pretty big deal, famous teacher guy and all... point is, yesterday Ma'am was filling in important things on the Family Calendar I bought us and she did ask me if she should write it like this... I laughed and said "how else would you write it?" but it is truly a show of my influence that she had the balls to do it! I haven't been this proud of her since I came in to find her humming
Girls, Girls, Girls (Motley Crue) while making herself a cup of tea!
Raising a family is never easy but it sure has its rewards!

No comments: