Wednesday 8 October 2008

The Oregon Trail... Day 3

Oh, Diary. Sooo Tired. Watching JDMA and waiting for parents. All others have gone to bed. So TIRED! As we don't do politics here, the closest I came to the debates was arguing with Brother Dearest over which channels aired said debate and if that would interrupt his regularly scheduled programming. Did I mention I am tired? But it was also due to our busy, busy, busy day! Today the Trail led to shops! And from Halloween costume to new toys to giant bags of Play Doh- Eli learned that Denn isn't just fun... She also likes to spend money!! Especially, on her favorite nephew! But tomorrow is another day which promises Pumpkin Patches and Nona and Grandpa Don Don. All manner of fun. That is if I get to go to bed....
Eli made some model friends at Kohls!
And really liked his "rrito"!
At CostPlus World Market- we got lots of fun stuff! Including Vosges Chocolate Bacon bars!
(since Kelli has fallen off the meat wagon! They were interesting....)

Eli got many Play Dohs at Kohls but I think Dad and Denn had the most fun!
(for the record- I made the Candy Corn guy and Jeff made the snowman!)

After our exhaustive but futile "Nana Slug" hunt, we played a little catch!
And then baked sugar cookies for dessert! Which we had before and after "pizzapie".
And at the end of the day- Eli was so messy, I just hosed him down! Clothes and all.
He did a little hosing himself... And then bundled into his new jammies for bedtime.

Doesn't that sound delicious?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. I'm exhausted from your day too! But what family FUN you're having!! Enjoy : )

Denny

love, jenn said...

Denny! It is fun and very exhausting! :) When I come back, we need to plan a day because I have birthday treats at my house for Aiden!!! Meant to mail them but alas.... xo