Sunday 2 September 2007

Things that Irritate me Today. by: Jennifer W.

1. Tide-To-Go. Why? Because, I got some iced coffee on my new white tank top and thought, "Tide-To-Go will take care of that". Turns out, Tide-To-Go goes off. The stain is gone but the shirt smells like I vomited on it. And thus, Tide-To-Go goes in the bin. Should cleaning solutions start to smell bad?? And now I look like the weird-o changing her clothes whilst doing laundry. Irritated.

2. Paypal. Why? Because I won some things on eBay that I bid on in an insomniac driven bidding frenzy. I haven't played on eBay in years and thus haven't used Paypal in years. Forgotten my password, you see. The only way to verify I am who I am, however is to confirm the last four digits of the credit card number I opened the account with OVER 8 YEARS AGO!!! That credit card sadly, is long gone. One hour with customer service later, I HATE THEM!! Summarily unhelpful, barely spoke English, manager was slightly more retarded than original service agent. Now I need to send checks and thus delay the receiving of my new Gnome T-shirt and rhino salt and pepper shakers. This is bullshit. Irritated.

3. The Curve of the Planet. Why? Because Matt is far away and in another time zone and the nights seem so empty. Remember when the planet was thought to be flat? Before time zones were invented? Those were good times. Irritated.

4. Pottery Barn Baby personalizing department. Why? Because I am trying to buy a gift and want it to be personalized in lower case but turns out, PB only does it in garamund with the first letter capitalized. How can I have no control over what I want to pay $7 extra for? Bastards. Irritated.

5. Laundry. Why? No real reason. I just hate doing it. Why can't sprites come and do it for me? Irritated.

No comments: