Thursday 13 September 2007

How is this possible?

Things that exist in Nannyland:
1. Two XBox 360s
2. Three unused laptops collecting dust
3. One baby grand piano (also collecting dust)
4. Four large brand new flat screen TVs
5. Seven back up reams of paper (gaggles of paper? mustards of paper?)
6. Fifty Five Diet Center frozen meals (collecting not dust, but freezer burn)
7. Eight bottles of Nature's Miracle to remove the urine scent from the carpet when the dog has "an accident" (why train him? there's a bottle in every room)

Things that DO NOT exist in Nannyland:
1. Nail polish remover
2. My sanity

How is that remotely possible?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And in the continuing series of "of course we're having the same thing happen" I just purchased nail polish remover today after tearing apart my toiletry wonderland, only to find I didn't have any. How does that happen?

love, jenn said...

I wish I knew... Maybe it's the Force?