Tuesday 11 September 2007

People That Make me Glad I am Not Britney....

In addition to the hundreds of certainly perfect bodied folks commenting online from their glass houses... That would be the NY Post.... "Lard and Clear"??? What a bunch of jackasses! Look, the girl screwed up her number. Was it the 4:30AM car ride with Criss Angel and her ever-present lollipop that TMZ reported today? Maybe. Who cares. As a performer (and not like Elizabeth Hasselbeck on The View- she is "an artist") you should be professional. Doing a show for 8 people at New York Comedy Club or 7.1 million on MTV.... learn your lines, learn your choreography and leave your friggin' hair alone!! Of course, I fully believe that even if she had nailed her number- the people of the press would still have crucified her.

But I and, I would bet 99% of this nation would give my left arm to have the "fat" body of that hot little mother of two. So, she has a belly!! Who gives a shit. She has two children. She should have a little belly! My God... what are we trying to do to our little girls??!?! (or our grown up girls... Goose and tonic? Yes, please. A double.) Now, as a performer who has performed in less than what she was wearing, one might add that she could have come up with a different wardrobe choice if she was worried about her lack of six pack (like the one she had before she gave birth). But whether she wasn't worried because of the spell Criss put on her or she thought she looked good... I say YOU GO, GURL!! (and I do not say that nearly enough!) Seriously, people... my left arm!

1 comment:

anniemom said...

For feck's sake, I agree!!! What are we here, 12? Come ON, people.