Monday 3 September 2007

Labor Day Tennis!


A lovely day was had by all at the US Open today! We watched Andy Roddick play a couple of sets against some guy with a name that I don't recall. But that guy felt ill and forfeit the match and thus Rod advanced. Then we saw the Battle of the Century between James Blake and Tim Haas. In the end, Haas won but only after it went the full distance, then overtime, then challenges.... The last half hour was VERY exciting!! I felt like Frank at the final football game in Wildcats. "DEfense! DEfense! DEfense!" Good stuff! The mango mojitos were nice, Devonne's Mom had fun and Jim and I made friends! And thank God, DD knew her way around because we got free stuff and pictures and I got a hat! Thanks for the tix, Devonne! YAHOOOO!
(I know they look kinda small but thee pics are of Roddick and Blake.... )

No comments: