Sunday 16 September 2007

A long, long, long Sunday afternoon....

So, although I am feeling better this morning... I still have a slight fever and a huge headache! Thus, driven to my couch and lacking cable- I have turned to my DVD collection for entertainment! And what better entertainment on a Sunday afternoon sick day than Breakin'! (Don't think I won't be watching 2 next! Electric Boogaloo is da'bomb!) And since yesterday I slept for 5 hours with the Theme from Beverly Hills Cop playing in the background (menu screen + Theraflu..), this is definitely a step in the right direction! Plus I saw the South Park- You Got Served episode last night! Inspiring.

Obviously, I was just IMDBing the cast to see "where are they now". Adolfo "Ozone" Quinones is still busy as a choreographer (taking on the, I am sure delightful, Kickin' It Old School), poor Michael "Turbo" Chambers hasn't aged terribly well if the picture of him at the premier of Kickin' It is anything to go by! But here was the most concerning thing... I had no idea that IMDB had a Star Meter!! You have to be a member in order to really undestand the workings of said meter but just to keep everyone updated- Ben "Franco" Lokey is down 18% but Lucinda "Special K" Dickey is up 29% despite having done nothing since 1990 (she was uncredited in an episode of Perry Mason called The Case of the Defiant Daughter)!!! Fascinating! They must employe the same folks who decide what percentage match people are with you on Match.com. Thank goodness Iced T is still working! Now back to the break of my life...

No comments: