Saturday 11 July 2009

Stuff From My Desk, Uno

In my back and forth life that is Nannyland in Summer- I find it hard to keep up with the blog. (And well, just about everything...) But in a new series called, Stuff From My Desk, I will visit the pile of things I duly note and intend to post! This way- I can share these bits and pieces with you all AND clear off my desk!

The first item comes straight from the napkin I wrote it on... The Gowanus Studio in Brooklyn hosts a Jell-O Mold Competition!! HELLOOO?! Who wants to kick some Jell-O ass with me next year?? There was a whole host of rules I didn't understand (about making molds and stuff... whatevs) but the two I got- It must be safe to eat and Jell-O must be the main component! Let's do this!!

Grand Prize Winner- "Jell-O Cocktail Trumpery" by Kandice Levero & Julia Greene


Runner Up for Aesthetics- "Jiggly-Wrap" by Hugh Hayden & Savinen Caracostea

Awwww, yeah!

No comments: