Thursday 9 July 2009

Looky What My Camera Can Do!

So, I had to get a new camera- and me being me, I just bought the next Sony Cybershot up from what I already had! (I got it in ruby red!) This one has a few new in-camera editing options and as I don't know this technology called "photo shop"- I like to do what I can when I can!
And look what I just realized I can do! The feature is called Happy Faces and is described by the camera as "modify people's faces to appear smiling"...





See how much happier Jay and Lorna look in their 2nd pics! Ahhh, modern technology...

7 comments:

anne altman said...

that.
is.
creepy.

you WILL be taking a picture of Doodle on sunday to test it out.

love, jenn said...

We did try testing it on Gizmo... It didn't work! Excited to try it on Doods! :)

Sans Pantaloons said...

Does it work if the camera is upside down?

Roo said...

You're joking, right?

?

love, jenn said...

NOPE!! Roo it REALLY does it!! :)

RLD said...

Okay, the funniest part of all of this is that I saw the first 2 photos and thought they were all going to be of Jay. When I saw the first Lorna pic, all I could think is, "What the hell kind of Photoshop program is this?"

love, jenn said...

Can u imagine the icon for it, RLD? :)