Tuesday 5 January 2010

ugh.

I don't know about you all... But I feel gross. Is it because it is so friggin' cold AGAIN? Or because I gots the sniffles/sore throat back? Or because I have been treating my body like a landfill for the last forever- putting everything in it but cans and plastic! (What? That shit goes in landfills, too? Oh- well, pass the recyclables and the Trader Joe's Goddess dressing then!) Or because... well, a million becauses, really. I just feel gross. And I have to go to work now because my boss needs a ride to the grocery store (3 blocks away) and with Driver away and Housekeeper home sick- she needs me to help with groceries. Not to bring them home- the store delivers- just to get her there. Yeah, it's cold but.... Really?

And so- IT'S GROSS DAY PICTURE TIME!! Because maybe you feel gross, too
and thus need these, too.



Well, slap my unicorn and vomit me a rainbow! That overload of cuteness on a cloud made me
12 to 20% feel better!

3 comments:

Sans Pantaloons said...

I concur. I feel and move like a sackfull of spanners, and I haven't seen my whatnot since before Christmas.

Spring is coming!

love, jenn said...

Yeah, but have you seen a frog with a snail on its head since before Christmas? :)

Sans Pantaloons said...

I thought the frog was wearing a rather nice hat!

Silly me.