Saturday 16 January 2010

It's A Dog's Life!

Today was a tough day in the life of Ripley! She slept great- next to me in her bed! And she did all her business outside upon waking at 6ish... After that, though??

There was some crazy poo-ing on my cream colored rug. I know, I know- who lets a puppy on a cream colored rug? A girl who didn't pick the rug and would happily replace it, that's who! And the piddling was a bit out of hand this AM, too! Then there was the vet! She behaved like a super star! But has a urinary tract infection! Apparently her vulva is raw! OOOHHH, my poor pups! She is on antibiotics now and I think the whole thing has plum tuckered her out!

(on our way home from the vet...)

And since today has already been crazy, she is sleeping in her crate tonight for the first time. Wish us luck!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG....give her a hug for us....ox

Sans Pantaloons said...

Hope all heals well. Wishing you both lots of Luck!

anne altman said...

:(

love, jenn said...

Thanks, Everybody! WOOF! WOOF!