Friday 22 January 2010

As I sit watching the Hope For Haiti Now Fundraiser...

...I think about how blessed I am to be worried about my dog and how late she will let me sleep tomorrow while there are millions of people going on day 5 too many without water, without knowing whether families are alive or dead, without anywhere to sleep let alone worry about what time they will be woken... These people are being pulled out from under buildings singing. SINGING. Singing and fearless and thankful. What a lesson...

Give if you can. To Haiti or whoever needs help. Because we all do.
Just some much, much more than others right now.
Give it with fearlessness, with thanks and with song.

www.hopeforhaitinow.org

2 comments:

Roo said...

Stevie Wonder; "A whole lot of littles make a whole lot of lots."

What a great thing for them to pull off in a few days.

love, jenn said...

Stevie said it best...