Thursday 7 January 2010

Patience is NOT my middle name!

I wanted to wait until she was here. I thought, why announce an arrival before it happens? I haven't met her yet so what if she doesn't like me? BUT I am so excited (and I just can't hide it!) (No, really. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!!)

Cause I got this...

and then I added all this...

and then others got her all this...

and next Wednesday, I get to pick up THIS!!!!

I can NOT wait to add this (currently) 6lb chewing love bucket to my home.
Well, to OUR home!
And then soon after- maybe you all can come over and we will have a Puppy Party!!
Counting the days....

9 comments:

anne altman said...

RIPLEY!
LOVE IT!
WELCOME!!!

Roo said...

Is that a labradoodle? Or some other doodle? Cute.....

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little lady..oxox to Ripley and to you~~~Can't wait to meet my Grandpuppy..ox
ps. cool stuff, too

love, jenn said...

Thanks, All! She is a mini Goldendoodle, Roo... My lil' snack cake! :)

anne altman said...

nIce dAWg

-dOoDLe

Sans Pantaloons said...

Hello Ripley!

Jenn Hyjack said...

Spoiled already!!! That's one lucky dog xoxo

anniemom said...

Uh-UHHHHHHHHH! No WAY!!!!!!!!!!! UNbelievable cute, wow! You and Ripley will come to Nashville this summer. Oh, yes. xoxoxoxo! Congrats. She will love you!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxo

anne altman said...

man this is gonna be great!!!!!!!!!

to repay you for being such a good friend to me, doodle and i promise to send ripley to college.