Monday 11 January 2010

REALLY?!?!?

So, today I begin the journey to go get Ripley! Yesterday, I spent the day sorrounded by the awesomeness that is the Train Show at The New York Botanical Garden (pics to follow! It was sooo cool!) with a side order of cuteness provided by William and Abby (pics of them to follow, too! Soooo Cute!) and this morning I got up, ready to roll to Virginia and get my girl but I have been delayed... Car trouble? Nope. Lack of Snacks? C'mon!

Unexpected Mother Cluckin' Issue with the End of My Mirage???? Of COURSE!! What the Cluck! What is the issue, you may inquire?? A CLUCKIN' TYPO!!! By my own solicitors retarded secretary (this is NOT our first typo dance)!!! Now, I have to resign, re-notarize and re-SHIP (remember how excited I was to spend that $27.95 before?) the AFFIDAVIT in which the typo exists!!! What a cluster cluck! NOT HAPPY about this! (Could you tell?)

OK... gonna get 'ir done and go get my girl!!

PS- there were foxes in my dream, so this pic is perfect!! Almost ominously so...

2 comments:

anne altman said...

you can do it!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh a fox.....interesting....a very familiar character for you...Hang in there....oxoxo