Sunday 21 September 2008

Two Years Ago RIGHT NOW...

...I was getting off a plane and racing to my B&B to get ready for Sarah's wedding.
Clearly, that was a good decision on my part.
The last semi-sober pic of that day... My first with Matt and my first with a cigar.

(Other good decisions? Drinking a bottle of red with a Crunchie Bar for dinner -which, fyi, makes my menu for the day... tea, Ring Ding, banana with chocolate, Crunchie and Bottle of Red, then napping from 7:30 to midnight, watching Predator 1&2 just in reverse order and cracking open bottle number 2. Which brings us to now...)
I think that pretty much covers the last two fucking years of my life.

3 comments:

anne altman said...

wasted and sucking on a cigar, you're hotter than he is on his best day. you always were, you always will be.

now, gimme a glass of wine, it's breakfast time.

love, jenn said...

AMEN!!! I gots two bottles left! Come on over!!

Anonymous said...

His cup is all empty ......yours will always be soooooooooo filled!! When life gives us lemons we should always make lemon cello~~m~m~m~
Can you tell I am at the beach:-)