Saturday 20 September 2008

Because I hate Cheaters!

I don't know this Tammie. Regular or Otherwise.
I found her comments on Hasselbeck amusing
but my real blogging heart still belongs to Two Can Anne.
Go. Love Doodle*. Love Anne.

*Doodle is Anne's delcious cat. Doodle has a camera collar and a photography career. This is Doodle (ripped right off of Anne's blog- www.annealtman.blogspot.com) posing in front of one of the pictures she took. Seiously. Anne has one talented pussy. How could I ever stray?

**For the record... Doodle is a cat and a photographer and has achieved celebrity status in the blogging community. I am watching Jurassic Park on USA, had a Ring Ding for breakfast and I am still in my pajamas. Hmmmm....


2 comments:

anne altman said...

thANK yOU fOR THE prOPS, jENN. aNNE dIDN'T dO sHIT aLL dAY BUT wATCh tv AND igNOrE mY mEOWiNG so i PEED On a BaTh ToWel.

-dOODLE

PS eLisABeth HAsselBeck SUcks mY HaiRBalls

Anonymous said...

hey jenn. glad you like some of my irregular thoughts.

it appears even Doodle the cat doesnt like hasselbeck. cool.