Thursday 25 September 2008

I am Suspending My Campaign, too!

And with all that free time, I thought- I need a gnome karaoke day! Sadly, this won't save Wall Street (but I kinda don't give a shit... they made their beds of gold and if they can't afford their money blankets- how the hell is this my problem?)... but it sure was fun! Jenn Ritchie was there, too. She sings WAY better than the gnome but don't tell him- he has a tiny ego?!
A short temper?! A wee inferiority complex?!
He, too, has to fly first class instead of private until the economy passengers bail his ass out?



(The gnome LOVES his Alanis!)

2 comments:

Karen Rousso said...

You know, except for the tiny ego, Mr. G bears a startling resemblance to me. Separated at birth? (Is this why you called me over, Jenn?)

love, jenn said...

I wondered where he got that red hat!! :)