Thursday 11 September 2008

A Delightful New Game!

Ahhh, The Lost Summer. So, much badness... but among the goodness is karaoke! My beautiful songbird- Jenn Ritchie (who is so amazing she gives me goosebumps!) and I have been rockin' the Duet 35 for the last several weeks. Once a week, couple o' hours but it is oh, so good for me! Not just the time with my friend (which is priceless) but the singing!
And we are off the hook, yo! Kickin' it old school, belting the Broadway, harmonizing on karaoke classics, and even some hard core rap (admittedly, that is usually me and it is usually something... I can't help it. Bring on the Ludacris! Or Lil' Mama as my lip gloss is indeed, poppin'!)

Now how is this a new game for you? Well, I am gonna call it Karaoke Snaps! I took some pics of the screen mid-song (the videos! the videos, people!) and YOU need to guess the tune! And there will be a prize so, comment... email/text me with your guesses... phone a friend...
I made this first round pretty easy so- GOOD LUCK!




No comments: