Monday 1 September 2008

While This Cat Was Away....

...the Mice did play!
Or being the BFG- I am inclined to think that the Bugs went nuts! First, they left me a "shoe"-in of a welcome! They put their best "foot" forward on this one.... the little "sneakers"!
Clearly the Rhinos and Golum took advantage of the lack of lighting and "horn"-ed in on their own needs! The quest for the "ring" clearly left Golum on fire... two times!
Something "fishy" was going on!
And as if that wasn't enough "monkey" business, there was a Turkey in the fridge
and Andy didn't need to get out of his chair for some "horny" fun but weirdest of all....
Mike Fox went "bananas"! He clearly needed to "clean up" his act
but wanted to continue feeling like the princess he is!

However, it was the painting the roses red trick played on my peppers that left me the most shocked this morning! I almost picked them before I left, but clearly the message is that no matter how done you think something is... there is always growing to do and beauty to come!

Which doesn't explain the giant red paperclip on my closet door or Bella's Coffee hat on my bed but, I am telling you... here in the BFG's Insect Wild Kingdom, anything is possible!
(Or maybe, Kerry and Chris shouldn't have my keys!)
(Course... what fun would that be for me?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You 2 did what you set out to do!!{-) What a welcome home~~~~
I haven't seen Mike Fox looking that good in a long time~~~ox
ps. Freeze those pepper!!!