Saturday 7 November 2009

What? More Love for Marc Singer?

As long as we are tripping down Marc Singer Lane.... I also LOVED the Beastmaster!! I had two very favorite characters. They were loyal, adorable, brave and definitely inspired the first BegFest I can recall my brother and I uniting in.... Kodo & Podo!! Man, I wanted a ferret after that movie. I wanted one BAD! Jeff did, too and I remember plaguing my Mother with the reasons we needed one, NEEDED two!! They would live in a pouch we would wear. They would bite the Evil Priest and send him to hell. They would steal keys to get us out of lock up!! NEEDED!

(I also kinda wanted one of those big critters that embraced people and liquified them! They liquified the crap out of me but how cool would it be if you had one of those as your BFF?)
(OOOHHH- and one of those eyeball rings! The ultimate spy tool!)

Anyway... I never got a ferret. I always stop the channel surfing at Beastmaster when it's on (and, apparently, all things Marc Singer). And I took this pic at IKEA. Some crazy Swede also loved Kodo & Podo and added ferrets to IKEA's oddly charming rodent line of stuffed animals! (Athea got a rat. Alt got a guinea pig. Jeff may get two ferrets for Christmas.)

(The pain is making me wanna share the oddest things....)

No comments: