Saturday 7 November 2009

Pumpkin Seeds and V

Do you remember the original V? I know that they have released a new one (I DVR'd it) and I am sure it is great but I LOVED the original! My Pal, Jeremy, who lives in LA was part of the casting team for the main parts on the new one. I told him I would kill a man just to be an extra- sadly, the extras had been outsourced to Canada! I can play Canadian! I like Molson. I have been on the Maid of The Mist. Ahhh, well...

Anyway- since pain was the order of the day for Friday, I decided to watch the original V miniseries (that I had DVR'd weeks back on the SciFi channel) (I love my DVR) and man, oh man- it is ridiculous! So bad but sooo GOOD! It made me forget about my Exploding Hip. Between the first and the second parts, I decided to bring in a pumpkin from the patio and make myself some pumpkin seeds. By the time the Visitors were umasked as big lizards, I was munchin' my seeds up faster than they gobbled down rodents!

I remember reading the book, too. I don't recall if the book was based on the TV show or vice versa but I do recall that the book had the first sex scene I ever read in it! Naughty lizard lovin'! Maybe I will watch the new version today... I am busy being one with my ice pack but maybe after! I do have one more pumpkin!

No comments: