Sunday 8 November 2009

Things I Knew I Never Wanted

Ahhh, catalogs. I get a lot- we have covered this, yes? Well, my newest catalog/treasure trove comes from Things You Never Knew You Wanted. Yep, that's the name of the company. Though they changed "Things" to "Gifts" on this issue mayhap due to our proximity to the holidays??

In light of that- here are some things, perhaps, you never knew You Wanted!!


This Flushing Toilet Clock is only $23.95 and is described by the catalog as...
"Fun bathroom decor-- it might even startle the crap out of an unsuspecting guest!"
Get it? And also, get it cuz you never knew you wanted it!
What? Who pays $1000s at the dentist anymore? Invisalign my ass!! These cosmetic teeth are only $39.98!! The ad promises that, with these, you can "smile at pretty girls again!"
Awww, yeah!

And as long as you are ready to smile again... it may be time to get this DVD for only $17.98
It was on the same page as Crap Jokes Toilet Paper, Portable Hangman and a NASCAR T-shirt... ordering all 4 would be a great way to NOT need the DVD!


And a gnome? That is generally A Thing I KNEW I Wanted... this one is not just any old gnome... It is a Motion-Sensitive Gassy Gnome! For only $15.98- this guy farts at passer-bys and says things like this...
"Was that me?"
"POOT"
and my personal favorite
"Did somebody step on a duck?"
This is a Gift I Know I Want!