Wednesday 7 January 2009

You Better Make It Good.

In today's news, a 4 year old somewhere down south, shot his babysitter in the arm for stepping on his foot. That's right- a FOUR YEAR OLD came up with this solution. He also apparently had to find, load and shoot the gun. He knew how to load the gun that he could get to. And had access to the shells. Parents are unclear as to how.

I have A LOT to say about how insane the incident is on about a million levels but mainly this- if the kids I nanny for decided to shoot me for ANY reason, they better make it good as my Dad would say, because if I just have a flesh wound... I am kicking their ridiculous, little asses! Shot in the arm for stepping on a child's foot!! Unbelievable. I stepped on both feet of both kids and one of the dog's just for good measure today!

(The kid is under house arrest as the cops don't know what to do with him, what with him being 4 and all. Maybe his parents will have no idea how he learned to launch a missile next- just in case they need a good story when the new babysitter gives him a paper cut....)

No comments: