Wednesday 14 January 2009

Products You Forgot You Needed!

As I have discussed before, I get a lot of catalogs! A LOT! Remember when I got the catalog called Catalog Favorites?! I bitched about it awhile back and then ordered something from it!! (A Buffalo Bills Mr. Potato Head for my bro) So, maybe I get A LOT of catalogs for a reason.... How can I spread the wealth??? By passing on to YOU the goodness!
If you get yourself any of these treats, tell the fine folks at Harriet Carter that I said HI!!

The "Fanny" Bank- "breaks wind" with every coin! $14.98
Fleece Earband holds cap on and keeps ears warm- also available in camouflage! $7.98
Heated Gloves! $19.98 a pair! (Sadly, D Battery not included!)

Hair Umbrella- no tedious sweeping needed! $7.98

4 comments:

Sans Pantaloons said...

The hair umbrella is fantastic!
I must have this.

Anonymous said...

Well, I know where I'm doing all my Christmas shopping next year! How could anyone NOT have a Fanny bank? Aaah it's days like this that I'm so happy I have your blog to read... love ya! -Devon

Anonymous said...

i wish i had those gloves today!!

Pyzahn said...

These are hysterical. Thanks for doing the research. Now I just have to think of the perfect person to receive that butt crack bank. I bet the guy who invented Beano has one!