Friday 16 January 2009

Can I Sport This?


Let's start here... I look dumb in hats. Dumb, Dumb, Dumb. The cleaning lady's 3 yr. old son here in Nannyland burst out laughing when I put my hat on today. Henry is no Tim Gunn but helloooo?! So, I think when you know you don't look good in something, you should just go for fun and look well, fun! And warm. This is the hat I like. Cute, right? Herein lies the rub... that thar be real rabbit fur. I like animals. I don't own a fur coat. I eat meat though never rabbit. But it looks soooo warm. What should I do? To buy or not to buy, that is the question. I certainly don't want anyone spray painting my head in protest....

3 comments:

anne altman said...

it's a toughie i haven't eaten meat in ages. they skin those animals ALIVE for fashion and it's nothing short of horrible. and here's me: just bought a down coat hours before my weekend in chicago the other day. it has fur on the collar. saved my life in the windy city.

anniemom said...

Hellza yeah. Think of it like you're honoring the rabbit in some weird way. Thank you, rabbit, for your sacrifice. Rather like Jesus... ok, that's all.

Anonymous said...

I think Hunter Don might have one of them theres hats...I'm sure he'd share!:-)