Saturday 26 September 2009

It's LUMBER JACK DAY???

What? How exciting!! I had NO idea! Thanks, Anne! We are now having pancakes for dinner and chopping down tre... oh, wait. I don't have any.

HAPPY LUMBERJACK DAY TO ALL!

No worries- I am in the Hamptons! TIMBERRRRR!
And now, some Lumberjack Jokes courtesy of
www.lumberjackday.net

What do you call a drunk logger?
A rum-berjack.

What does a lumberjack turn into after a sex change?
A lumberjill.

What did the really macho lumberjack eat for breakfast (and lunch and dinner)?
Mancakes!

What does a lumberjack have in common with Sesame Street’s Count?
They can both count to tree.

I used to be a lumberjack, but I couldn’t cut it.
So they gave me the axe.

1 comment:

anne altman said...

just polished off the bag of gummi (alone, as Doodle hates 'em) and i'm eating ice cream with a knife for dinner. have a flapjack for me please!