Saturday 1 November 2008

My Old-Fashioned Leaf Raking Party!

Inspired by the episode of Will and Grace in which Grace buys a piano in both their names because it ties them together and thus Will can't run off with some hot man and then throws an Old-Fashioned Piano Party which Will leaves because there is no such thing and then returns to sing "Love Will Keep Us Together" to Grace and they decide the piano isn't a necessity...

I decided to throw an Old-Fashioned Leaf Raking Party!
(and also, I had a lot of leaves and raking is boring by yourself!)
Jim, David, Marci and me- a small but mighty and downright fantastic O-FLRP!

My Patio BEFORE....
DURING!




AND AFTER!!!!

That's 12 Lawn & Leaf bags AFTER!


An astounding amount of hardwork got not only the patio spick and span but the driveway area, the exterior of the fence and my box of donuts... never cleaner!! WOO HOO!

I guess you just never know when you will be the most grateful for your Senior Prom date! Then again, there is a reason some friendships last 20 (plus) years!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW///////////////what an accomplishment...what a team....Looking good!!