Thursday 13 November 2008

I Want A Secret Service Code Name!!

So, you may have heard that all first families get Code Names from the Secret Service- though they aren't really used, it's just tradition! (Note to SS- don't publish them in a free daily newspaper if you DO choose to use them!) I like young Malia's.... Radiance! The rest are cool, too- Renegade, Renaissance and Rosebud. Biden got "Celtic". Is he? Whatevs...

The point is, I want ONE!! And I bet you do, too!! What would yours be?? What should mine be?? Maybe I will think of one for you?? I say we form our own Secret Service Code Name Division (as a Majordomo, I form divisions all the time- my latest? The QCD or Quantity Control Division) and start using 'em!! Or NOT?! Just let them exist....


(I Google Imaged "Radiance" for a pic... turns out, this stone is called radiance! Wouldn't have been my first image choice but I like the covertness of it all....It has all the duality a Code Name should have!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My question is...JUST HOW SECRET ARE THESE NAMES IF WE NOW ALL KNOW THEM??/ Hmmmm~~~