Monday 3 November 2008

SCENTsational!

LAMB, fine. Pretty. According to my scent book guide, it's tone is "I WANT YOU ALL OVER ME". Yeah. No. Gavin Rossdale? Yes. Didn't hate it.
However, next in line was Lavinala Laboratories Vanilla Grapefruit. It is the first one I have wanted on for two days! And it was a hit with the women of Nannyland. It is an all natural perfume combining grapefruit, lime, cedarwood and Madagascar vanilla. "Sweetly seductive and kissed by sunshine"... Amen! Sometimes, vanilla is toooo much but the grapefruit/lime really cut it nicely. Like a slice of lime in an Absolut Vanilla & coke. It is definitely a contender for my free full size bottle!! I filled the atomizer with it! That's how much I like! But in fairness.... Tomorrow- it's you and me, Marc Jacobs!

In the meantime, I am going to sniff my wrist.

No comments: