Monday 22 October 2007

Mono Not Mono on One's Birthday...

...SUCKS! A million thanks to everybody who called, texted, facebooked, myspaced or came out to play!! I had delicious cakes and lovely company and fine tulips and a Carbonite Whiskey and a book from Germany and beauteous blusher and promises of Walmartopia to come! I got an "ove" from Eli (which means I love you) and the delightful honor of spending time with little Miss Abigail. Dr. Eunice gave me soup and her man, Carlos asked, "Wait, you usually have more energy than this?".... and he wasn't even being sarcastic! I ended my day (at 9:30pm) after a fine several hours spent watching Return Of The King (whilst matching it with pics from my new 2Grand4 calendar!) and putting the final touches on some new pasties! It doesn't get much better than that...
when you are ill and dying of Mono Not Mono, that is!
And as an added bonus...
I get to have birthday blood drawn today.
I better get a stupid birthday lollipop.

No comments: