Thursday 4 February 2010

Things I Meant To Post but Didn't: Part 1

At the incredible Harlow's Hide-A-Way on Monday- Jenny did some funny tunes, Robb sang a great song, Honi kicked ass, Bunny Love smeared lip stick on her face while standing naked making all of us uncomfortable. (The lipstick came from her cooch, btw.)

And Bella? Bella did a tap routine to LL Cool J's I'm Bad. Totally Mili Vanili'd it after learning Garage Band and making her own track, stuffed Cool J cookies in one pocket and jelly beans in the other and pulled on her Kangol and tap shoes. It was awesome!! (if I do say so myself!)

But as Bunny Love said before her number- here's where it gets "weird"... an audience member approached Bella post-her number and said the following:

"I am like obsessed with you. Fucking obsessed."

How does one respond to that?
(But picture yourself wearing sequin pasties and an Adidas jacket, gold chain and fishnets-
just like LL did in the 80s)
Don't get me wrong, I like a good compliment as much as the next guy
(especially when the "next guy" is Bella) but inspiring obsession??
Sometimes it is good to not have business cards....