Wednesday 3 February 2010

Amazon Delivers The Goods!

I love Ripley's Training Treats... Chicken flavored little peeps- Chicken Men? and then cute little cheesy Stars! (I don't particularly like either of them but perhaps covered in chocolate?) Ripley likes 'em however and with enough of them- I could get her in her N E W...
COAT!! How cute is she? Saying hi to the snow covered gnomes this morning! And boy, were we glad it arrived just in time for an inch of snow! We romped and played on our
third trip out this AM at 6:15...
Also arriving just in time- my new Uggs* (which are soo easy on and easy off they make our million trips outside so much easier!) Ripley likes 'em, too as they are fun and furry for chasing!
But even with new boots and a new coat- we got cold and came in to sit pretty on our rug...
And I FINALLY figured out how to have my tea waiting for me!
Turns out we all need a treat to go outside and do our business!
*though I never had as strong a resistance to Uggs as I did to the Croc, I was not a fan. All sand colored and everywhere- I just said no. But these Bailey Button Uggs are new this season and just too cute. So, much like the Mary Jane Croc, I couldn't resist. Really anything that gets me out the door with Ripley in actual shoes
(4AM, barefoot waiting for a dog to pee in January SUCKS) makes me very happy! Soo happy- I don't even brush my hair! That's right. No brush, comb OR make-up! Don't judge.

3 comments:

anne altman said...

keep ripley away from them, UGGs be 'spensive!

i was a former fellow f'UGG'n hypocrite of the worst degree. hating and hating on them from afar until i sprained my ankle coming out of a certain NYE party on the UES and UGGs were the only shoes which fit. still love 'em, years later.

now i'm no stranger to fake UGGs either---got m'self a nice brown pair for $29 at costco a few weekends ago for indoor use only, thought they may help my trips up and down a hospital hallway more comfy...

Anonymous said...

Love the uggs....love the pink puppy coat....but really love the sitting sooooo pretty!!oxoxo

love, jenn said...

Ripley got the hint REAL quick that the Uggs were MINE! Ahhh, sprained ankles on the UES.... those were the days!

SHe does sit awful pretty, huh!

But seriously- how pretty am I with my happy mug and crazy hair?? :)