Friday 16 October 2009

You Want More!? You Want More!?

Well, I gots more for you!! I call this... Scenes From An Italian(German) Family

Cousins, Sister-in-Law and Cousins' Children... Oh, My!

My Fam. Visiting my Grandma's House

We made pretzels! Yep- pretzels! They were delish! And we aren't even Amish!
Kelli & I enjoyed the salting...

Athea meets her Great Grand Poppie! And falls in love...

Jeff and I misunderstood who the crafts were for!

Bills fans are born with a Buffalo wardrobe and a wing in their hand...

My glorious cousin, Val!

Eli was out like a light when I left for the airport. I went up to have a cuddle and I admit, I poked him a bit and tried to wake him. Poor lamb was TIRED and wasn't getting up. He did, however- pick his head up, look at me, say "Denn" sleepily, and take my hand. His sweetness makes my heart sing.... (and yes, I laid there and wept. I just love him.)

3 comments:

Roo Noonoo said...

That last picture was beautiful!

anne altman said...

and GO BILLS!!!!!

bills country is beautiful. so are its peeples...

love, jenn said...

Thanks, Ladies!! :)