Wednesday 28 October 2009

Long Live Larry!!!

So, Larry The Lobster has been living in a tank at Oceana restaurant here in NYC and he clocks in at 11lbs (fat ass). Apparently, that makes him 70 years old!! (Some sort of "weight per year" math- thank God that ain't applied to humans)...

Now, his tank was simply a holding cell until someone ordered him BUT after a column about him by some Bloomberg restaurant dude started a Free Larry campaign, he is FREE!! FREE!! They are letting him loose in the ocean to swim, scuttle and perhaps, make baby lobsters!

Good for you Oceana managers! Good for you Bloomberg Dude! And good for you Larry! Watch out for nets and such!!

also- good for you lilaoshi04 who took the opportunity to post this comment on the
Larry The Lobster story Reader Comment board....

I am a Air Force and single at present .I need a women who can love me back ...
I also uploaded my hot photos on Uniformedmingle.coooom under the name of Military89757..
It's the largest and best club for seeking Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Police Force, and the admirers of those who wear the uniform.
I just hope you don't mind me being a soldier ...Please Check it out!I'm serious.

He's serious. So "serious" that this was the best platform he had to find love... looking for his lobster, perhaps?


1 comment:

Sans Pantaloons said...

He was using his Air force training in a pincer movement.

Long Live Larry!
Hi Milton!