Thursday 13 August 2009

A Rose By Any Other Name...

...is still the same blog!! At least, I hope so...

As most of you know, or have guessed, I started this blog whilst in England. Hence the blogspot address "jennsinengland". Clever, huh? And though I am still a Broad, things have changed since I started this blogging adventure Abroad. 

And I am sick of typing jennsinengland from my living room in Astoria! 

So, it is time for an address change!!  Has anyone done this??  It seems straight forward and easy enough (thanks, Alt!) Do I need to send a change of blog address card?? I don't want to lose everything just keep it real! 

It will still smell as sweet! Promise! 

4 comments:

anne altman said...

keep it real. keep it simple. i like a jennwehrung@blogspot.com kind of thing.

love, jenn said...

that's what I am thinkin', too! ahh, great minds! you hungry? :)

anne altman said...

yep. obvs. and you are too, double obvs.

Anonymous said...

OR... you could be JennsGardenPatio@blogspot.com
or
JennsGnome@Blogspot.com
tee hee:-)ox